hrhchriscolfer Try NOT holding back tears when seeing this for the first time. #GreatHall
How to perfectly fold a t-shirt.
The mayor of Mississauga, Canada is a badass. via
Hazel McCallion, everbody.
92 years old,
34 years in office,
$0 in debt
$700 million in reserve
Eight prime ministers
But women aren’t strong leaders… OH WAIT.
Now I’m sure somebody’s gonna tell me something but
- supports a Palestinian state
- supports Aids Charities
- told her city well if we cant get money y’all need to pay taxes and maintains a 76 approval rating
- nick named Hurricane Hazel
- and is so boss lady that she don’t run she’ tells folks to give that money to charity
I will always reblog this lady.
Okay, so… why isn’t SHE prime minister? Someone get on that.
OMG this is the very first post i’ve seen of my city ^_^
hrhchriscolfer Took me long enough, but finally made it through these doors. #makingofhp
a lady on the blog but a freak in the likes
Best vine ever.
So WetPaint just posted about Grant Gustin’s bike accident, which I did not know about but am very happy he’s okay, and I have these two things to say about it:
1) Before I read the article I thought for sure it was Chris they were referring to since we know he’s been biking ‘round the UK the last couple days. Heart stopped, not even kidding!
2) WetPaint, it is not cool to write such a fatalistic headline: Glee actor hospitalized after terrible bike accident! Like, I know you’re trying to garner hits for your site but that’s super fucked up, man. Don’t do it.
i made a makeup tutorial for all my fellow feminists out there bye
Page 1 of 998